Monday, July 4, 2011

Asian action movies (maybe horror) or supernatural?

I've been on a little spoof lately, while im working i watch movies.
Lately it's been a lot of asian ones.
here are some examples:
Kiss of the Dragon
The Man From Nowhere
chocolate
i saw the devil
Volcano High
Ong Bak
Cross Fire (pyrokinesis)

etc. I want stuff to keep me interested while i'm working mostly.
I love gore, but not senseless gore like the Saw movies or Hostile or
any of those. I like it to the point where they're not scared to show
someone get shot in the head, or kill people off.
Action is greatly appreciated, and a good story is preferred (i hate
the pointless ones like this one movie i saw...awesome action movie,
however the entire point of the movie was he fell in love with some
girl who didnt even know him, and killed a bunch of people and got
himself killed over not being willing to kill her for his boss)
Also i'd prefer something not too old. I can't seem to get myself
interested in black and white films anymore, and i don't want it to be
so old that everything in the movie is super cheesy. I have seen some
really good old movies though, so if it's badass enough great.

I like a little bit of romance mixed in with my action movies too, btw
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment