Friday, June 24, 2011

I need help with a music playlist (a very difficult list)(True Music)?

So here's my dilemma, most of my family is going through whats called
"basic training" at this new church, i have very different beliefs so
i'm not part of it. However, they want ppl to stop listen to music or
only listen to christian music. What the hell? Exactly, that's what i
said too, but whatever you gotta have respect. But i feel bad because
the music they are listening to isn't that good and I don't like any
bands that are playing. I think that can still listen to great
musicians while getting a pit of a message out of it.

Anyways, i've started the list with Bob Marley - The Lord will make a
way somehow and BB King and Ray Charles - Sinner's Prayer. Some
excellent pieces of music, but i need a lot more examples. Can anyone
help me out with this difficult list?

No comments:

Post a Comment