Monday, June 27, 2011

I want to become a rapper, what do you think?

I love Rap music, like when ever im feeling depressed i listen to
hiphop. I know the real Hip-Hop and i started writing rhymes since i
was 15, now im 17. I really want to become a rapper, i know its going
to take a lot of dedication and work ethic but i want to know what you
guys think. Seeing that I'm not black or White, I am west indian brown
but i mainly hang out with a lot of black people, and we usually do
cyphers. They usually say Im dope, i honestly really want to make it.
When ever im pissed off, i write rhymes to keep me from getting
depressed. I listen to rappers such as: Eminem, Nas, Kool G Rap, Big
Daddy Kane, Wu Tang Clan, KRS ONE, Rakim, RUN DMC, Biggie Smalls,
Tupac and many more. I wrote this, a lot of my friend say it was
pretty good, tell me what you think

I ain't a Wannabe, this is my passion
Poetry, Hip-hop, rhymin and rapping
Findin' the impassion, on my thoughts and feelings
it's like a therapy for me, from assaults and beatings
Woke up and faced **** everyday on a daily basis
...Waste kids be making faces, teasing, pointing plenty fingers
But life goes on, My goal now is to make it and be the greatest
Answer every ******' critic, hating and discriminating
But homie, Dont be sending out those weak *** subliminals
My rhymes to your lines are more complex and lyrical
Selling grams? show me the ratches, cake and cheese
This emcee is a scam, stashes never grew like Charlie V

Heres Another:

Theres days of my life, asking myself is it worth it?
Uplifting the fact of livin, whats really the purpose?
Scared and nervous, on the surface of judgement
Parents to peers never care how i function.
It just results in a eruption, of emotions I have bottled up
I had enough, of this tough lifestyle I face
As I pace through like creamcheese in a rat race
The taste i want, is something i couldnt imagine
Fanazaing fashions and new gadgets
Stylish Mansions is all i ever wanted
To make my parents happy, is all i ever wanted

Every ****** day I witness this the doubtin and screamin
Ma Motha, father, brother, sister with the shoutin' and deeming
They said Ill never amount to nuttin'for me Hoping' and dreaming
This boat to belivin', i was really feeling at the time
But somedays, i woke up outta bed with tears out my eyes
Why the **** you think I put discrimination in rhymes?
To waste time?
Naw, this is how I feel about life
It makes sense, on why i concealed this knife
The gripe pains at night, I be surrounded by Hype
Bullies truly hated baited me into countless fights
But **** it

I want to make it, this is my only hope. I messed up in school so
much, i want to atleast show my skills and make my family happy in a
different way. Do i have any hope?
I do have a backup plan, I'm staying back a year from highschool to
improve my marks and go to university to become a computer technician,
but i love Rap and i feel like I improve everyday

Thank you, and please tell me the truth

No comments:

Post a Comment